Sunday, June 10, 2007

Me and my Big MOUTH!

why? thats like the basic question for me. Always, why the fuck can't i keep my trap shut.

Its like a freaking disease. I say all the wrong things and provoke people at all the wrong times.
i usually pass it off among them and argue about it being frank and all that shit. But seriously thats no bloddy excuse.

i seem to disregard the fact that people have feelings(yeah right!) . Shut up alter-ego, shut UP!.

anyway as i was saying... it always seems so funny to make these outrageous jokes on other people's lives when well... it isnt really funny.

Example : some girl's life got fucked because well... her attendance was short and she wasn't allowed to write any of the exams. and i go over and make fun of the fact that she likes sleeping in the day.

which at that point of time isnt really the thing to be funny about.

similare other case, with people having relationship troubles etc.. i always wondered how my life would end.

i'm nearing the suspicion that it'll be suicide.

i'll say something really ugly and that bugger will murder me for it... it'll be a proper case of suicide, me and my Fucking BIG MOUTH.

No comments: