Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!



This post is a wee bit early, but anyway... Happy New Year!

This has been one of the most eventful and unforgettable years in my life. I fell in love. I found out what i care about... and i had faced few of my darkest moments. I faced questions about my future, and found courage to see those through.

I found the strength to fight my silences.

I also lost love, fought sanity and fought reason. Only to find Sanity and Reason... my thoughts have cleared and i have finally come out through the other side, mildly bruised but much wiser.

It has been a magical year, a complete fairy tale... with its dragons and witches, Hero's and princesses. It has been a journey i'm thankful to have had. Forgive the randomness of this post, this is happening extempore.

I am thankful for the new friends i have found and mournful of those i've lost, i feel it has made me... Me for all those who were a part of my life this year, Thank you... for you have been a part of what i've finally defined myself as.

I used to be a lost romantic without direction or coherent being, now i know who i am and know what exactly i'm doing... and what i seek, you have been a part of it... and i say it again thank you.

There is no use looking back, for The Past has happened and the Future awaits us.

This happens every second, and every moment of our existence... but for this once... let us celebrate a year which has added to our lives and brought to us that greatest treasure of all...

Wisdom.

Thank you 2008. Farewell, you are a friend who's memory will not fade.

And 2009! You have a lot to live up to my dear friend!

Happy New Year all, i hope this year is as magical as it can ever get. Reach for the Stars.

Love,

TP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish u changed but ur the same old dumbfuck!!!